Our cancellation policy
Sometimes things come up and you have to cancel or postpone your rental. Easy Renter has set up flexible policies in case your plans change.
Our intention with these conditions is to allow some flexibility for riders. We know it can be difficult to predict everything: the weather can change, or something unexpected might happen.
Before 12:00 PM the day before your rental- We will cancel your reservation and you will be sent an email containing a rental voucher to the value of your reservation.
After 12:00 PM the day before your rental- After this time, reservations cannot be cancelled. You will not be sent a rental voucher.
Here are the two policies depending on when you make your request:
How to cancel your reservation?
To cancel your reservation, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Easy Renter account using the following link.
- Go to the "My Bookings" section and click on the reservation you wish to cancel.
- On the next page, you will find a paragraph containing the cancellation policy and a link to request the cancellation.
- If you are still within the cancellation period, fill out the form to cancel your reservation.
For further details, please refer to our guide on the following page.
Rental voucher conditions
If you cancel your booking before 12:00 PM the day before your rental, you will receive a voucher for a future motorcycle rental. Please note the following:
- Vouchers can only be used for new reservations. They cannot be applied to any existing reservations.
- Vouchers are valid for 6 months (or 183 days) from the date of receipt of the voucher.
- If you make a reservation with a voucher, and the reservation is not validated by the lessor, you will receive a new voucher to the value of the voucher used.
- Vouchers cannot be put towards reducing your deposit.
Special cancellation policies
Special cancellation policies can be applied for different situations:
- Weather conditions - In the event of particularly dangerous weather conditions at the time of your rental, including forecasts of black ice, strong winds (over 50 km/h) or snowfall.
- Quarantine or health requirements - Special conditions are also provided in the event that a quarantine or travel restrictions are put in place by the Government in the context of a health crisis. Find out more >