Policy for foreign driving licence

Because of our insurance policy, we are only allowed to rent motorcycle to European driving licenses. If you booked a motorcycle throughout our platform and you uploaded a foreign driving license, our team will ask you to complete your account with a European driving license.


According to the European Commission’s website, your EU driving license is valid throughout the European Union, provided that it was granted in one of the union’s member countries. This is also valid for motorbike licenses.

The commission states that driving licenses may be used, provided that:

  • They are valid. Please ensure that your license has not expired;
  • You are of legal age to drive the relevant category of vehicle
  • The license has not been suspended, restricted or revoked in the country in which it was granted.

The Service Public website provide similar information.